Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DJ signs extension

Raised on Riots, post: 104604 Wrote:Oh Noes! One bad game out of damn near 30! Whateverz are we'z to thinkz?!?!?!?

It just seems like he gets worn down at the end of games. Either that or he chokes. Buffalo, Houston, Oakland...he got f**king owned in crunch time. You can't argue that.

Soda Popinski, post: 104603 Wrote:He needed to lock up Ford yesterday. [Image: whistling.gif]

But seriously, you're right. He needs to be a Chief for a long time.

Jacoby Ford is Chris Johnson type fast. Not saying I approve of Ford having a great game, but I would assume those kind of guys are hard to cover

[Image: 9to83k.png]

Dom, post: 104607 Wrote:Jacoby Ford is Chris Johnson type fast. Not saying I approve of Ford having a great game, but I would assume those kind of guys are hard to cover

The fact is, Flowers was inposition to make paly or two, but Ford made outstanding plays to help the Raiders to the win.

Flowers should learn from this experience.

There are times when a corner's best play is to make sure to keep the receiver from making a play, rather than trying to make a play himself.

In other words, the attempt to intercept is not always the right play

milkman, post: 104608 Wrote:The fact is, Flowers was inposition to make paly or two, but Ford made outstanding plays to help the Raiders to the win.

There are times when a corner's best play is to make sure to keep the receiver from making a play, rather than trying to make a play himself.

a 5 yard defensive holding before a play has a chance to develop and become a big play is worth it sometimes.

milkman, post: 104608 Wrote:The fact is, Flowers was inposition to make paly or two, but Ford made outstanding plays to help the Raiders to the win.

The interception was the right play. It would have ended the game. What did you want him to do have a pass about to hit him in the chest and just knock it down?

Soda Popinski, post: 104610 Wrote:The interception was the right play. It would have ended the game. What did you want him to do have a pass about to hit him in the chest and just knock it down?

Yeah but if he would have batted it down we probably win that game. Hindsight is...yeah. But either way, Jason Campbell...better to be lucky than good i guess! [Image: coffee.gif]

Soda Popinski, post: 104610 Wrote:The interception was the right play. It would have ended the game. What did you want him to do have a pass about to hit him in the chest and just knock it down?

Double post on accident.

Took care of it for you, Bald Bull...

Or not. Sheesh, I haven't modded in so long I can't even get posts to delete any more.

Confusedhrug: