Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2019 Offseason Thread - Other NFL teams

(09-09-2019, 08:33 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  
(09-08-2019, 08:58 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(09-08-2019, 08:35 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  Fuck Tony Gonzalez.

What did he do?

He's always been a smug douche.
Hard Knocks really hurt him in my eyes.

I suddenly realized Tony is that guy that complains all day and nobody really likes him.  The kind of passive aggressive whiner that you just tolerate their toxicity because they're good at their job.

He even had a reputation among referees as THE whiniest bitch in the whole league. I think half the time the refs let guys bear hug and tackle him out of spite.

(09-09-2019, 01:28 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  

What did he do?

I suddenly realized Tony is that guy that complains all day and nobody really likes him.  The kind of passive aggressive whiner that you just tolerate their toxicity because they're good at their job.

He even had a reputation among referees as THE whiniest bitch in the whole league.  I think half the time the refs let guys bear hug and tackle him out of spite.

Poor Jason Dunn.

(09-09-2019, 01:35 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

What did he do?

He even had a reputation among referees as THE whiniest bitch in the whole league.  I think half the time the refs let guys bear hug and tackle him out of spite.

Poor Jason Dunn.
The funny part WAS Jason Dunn constantly calling him out for being a whiner.

(09-09-2019, 01:43 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  
(09-08-2019, 08:58 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  What did he do?

Poor Jason Dunn.

I know, but I just imagine how much he heard it, man.  Jesus.  It had to be less funny to him in life than to us as a soundbite.

(09-09-2019, 01:51 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-09-2019, 08:33 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  He's always been a smug douche.

Poor Jason Dunn.

I know, but I just imagine how much he heard it, man.  Jesus.  It had to be less funny to him in life than to us as a soundbite.

Well, his locker was right next to Tony's.  

I sometimes wonder about the evolution of that Dynamic.  I mean how long did Dunn listen to him before he started hanging shit on him about it?  We'll never know.

(09-09-2019, 02:04 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  
(09-09-2019, 01:51 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-09-2019, 01:28 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  Hard Knocks really hurt him in my eyes.

Poor Jason Dunn.

Well, his locker was right next to Tony's.  

I sometimes wonder about the evolution of that Dynamic.  I mean how long did Dunn listen to him before he started hanging shit on him about it?  We'll never know.

Yeah, that Hard Knocks was, like, years into a bad marriage at that point.

That Hard Knocks confirmed what I always thought about him. Then his bullshit since he’s retired has just sealed my disdain for him.  I would rather listen to Michael Irvin’s pregame rambling then listen to 2 seconds of Tony G on CBS.

Chargers TE Hunter Henry out for indeterminate time due to fractured tibia plateau in left knee.

Which spirits did the Chargers piss off for this to happen to them every year?

AB cut by Patriots

(09-20-2019, 03:23 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  AB cut by Patriots

Yeah.  Pretty sure it was Belichick's afternoon press conference that did it.  He wasn't about to be answering questions about AB for another fucking week.