Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Election 2016

Apparently he gave classified info to the Russians.

Nothing to see here, just an over zealous media.

(05-15-2017, 06:00 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  Apparently he gave classified info to the Russians.

Nothing to see here, just an over zealous media.

FAKE NEWS!!! If it was real they would have named sources!!

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, our state newspaper, is the most Republican mouthpiece I know. They endorse Republican candidates for any and all offices, simply because the candidates are Republican. When this paper criticizes Trump then something of substance is there. The Gazette NEVER criticizes or writes negatively about Republican office holders, always blaming Democrats and everyone else. Yes, some realms of THE MEDIA have a bias, but it is far from monolithic and it is too convenient to shoot the messenger. Sometimes the messenger got it right and accurate. When the Gazette says something negative about a Republican, you can actually feel a shift in the Earth's axis.

(05-16-2017, 07:04 AM)Razorchief Wrote:  The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, our state newspaper, is the most Republican mouthpiece I know. They endorse Republican candidates for any and all offices, simply because the candidates are Republican. When this paper criticizes Trump then something of substance is there. The Gazette NEVER criticizes or writes negatively about Republican office holders, always blaming Democrats and everyone else. Yes, some realms of THE MEDIA have a bias, but it is far from monolithic and it is too convenient to shoot the messenger. Sometimes the messenger got it right and accurate. When the Gazette says something negative about a Republican, you can actually feel a shift in the Earth's axis.

So have they been negative about Trump?

(05-16-2017, 09:57 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(05-16-2017, 07:04 AM)Razorchief Wrote:  The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, our state newspaper, is the most Republican mouthpiece I know. They endorse Republican candidates for any and all offices, simply because the candidates are Republican. When this paper criticizes Trump then something of substance is there. The Gazette NEVER criticizes or writes negatively about Republican office holders, always blaming Democrats and everyone else. Yes, some realms of THE MEDIA have a bias, but it is far from monolithic and it is too convenient to shoot the messenger. Sometimes the messenger got it right and accurate. When the Gazette says something negative about a Republican, you can actually feel a shift in the Earth's axis.

So have they been negative about Trump?

Damn near every day. And when George Will, Mr. Conservative Republican, is critical then there is another shift. Hell, even Charles Krauthamer was getting on Trump's ass. And those two being critical of Republicans is very rare.

There is a reason both sides are against him.  He did say he was gonna drain the swamp and alot of people on both sides are scared.  GOOD!

[Image: HG.gif]

(05-16-2017, 11:49 AM)HG Wrote:  There is a reason both sides are against him.  He did say he was gonna drain the swamp and alot of people on both sides are scared.  GOOD!

Please show me the examples of him doing this? 

And what are your thoughts on the whole Russia debacle? Specifically the recent report of him giving them classified information? Do you think all of it is a conspiracy from both the liberals and conservatives?

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(05-16-2017, 11:54 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(05-16-2017, 11:49 AM)HG Wrote:  There is a reason both sides are against him.  He did say he was gonna drain the swamp and alot of people on both sides are scared.  GOOD!

Please show me the examples of him doing this? 

And what are your thoughts on the whole Russia debacle? Specifically the recent report of him giving them classified information? Do you think all of it is a conspiracy from both the liberals and conservatives?

The meeting has already been dissected and that did not happen.  Sound to me like more Trumped up BS against Trump.  OMG!!!!  WE NEED A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR!!!

[Image: HG.gif]

LOL

If a swamp is drained, does that not simply create a swamp elsewhere? As the water or muck drained just goes to a lower lying area and starts the process all over again?