Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Election 2016

http://m.therightscoop.com/microsofts-ar...trump-lol/

This is amazing.

That is amazing.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(03-24-2016, 12:07 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy,” - james madison  

Quote:Ted Cruz: Police need to 'patrol and secure' Muslim neighborhoods

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/22/politics/t...index.html

You know what Bernie Sanders said we need to do in response to terrorism? More or less the same damn thing.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2..._isis.html

Quote:SANDERS: No one ever said this is going to be simple. What we have got to do is work with increased intelligence capabilities, shared intelligence capabilities, we have to work with increased law enforcement, increased monitoring and tracking of people coming into this country. This is not easy...

Also, don't kid yourself that Cruz is suggesting something that's never been done before. What he's talking about was a program that was already in existence in NYC until De Blasio became mayor... yes, even under Bloomberg and during the Obama years.

(03-24-2016, 06:28 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Also, don't kid yourself that Cruz is suggesting something that's never been done before. What he's talking about was a program that was already in existence in NYC until De Blasio became mayor... yes, even under Bloomberg and during the Obama years.

You mean the one that is well known for violating tons of ordinary citizens rights to peacefully go about their business and didn't catch a single terrorist?

That one?

(03-25-2016, 07:43 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  
(03-24-2016, 06:28 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Also, don't kid yourself that Cruz is suggesting something that's never been done before. What he's talking about was a program that was already in existence in NYC until De Blasio became mayor... yes, even under Bloomberg and during the Obama years.

You mean the one that is well known for violating tons of ordinary citizens rights to peacefully go about their business and didn't catch a single terrorist?

That one?

I had heard that it did give information on terrorist plots and that it also wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be. It was supposedly predominantly an increased police presence in Muslim neighborhoods and little else. It's hard to get reliable information on something so politically divisive, so I'll be honest that I don't know who or what to believe, especially without doing further research.

You know I lean Libertarian Conservative, so if I believe or know that this program is as bad as advertised I'd be against it. However, Ted Cruz has tended to be on the right side of issues around personal privacy, including NSA meta data collection and net neutrality. I think he genuinely cares about individual's rights, but I would be lying if I said I had no concerns about it at all.

HG, you said you'd stop supporting Trump when he started acting like a politician. Well, he's spent the past week or so lying to cover for his campaign manager, doing his damnedest to hide and then later excuse a simple assault on a reporter.

This young woman's life has been damn near ruined, she even had to flee her apartment because Fox News and Buzzfeed accidentally published her address and phone number. Yet, Trump says maybe he should sue her because the video looks like she may have grazed up against him.

Having three sisters, I'm sickened by this lack of even basic empathy or understanding from Trump and his campaign. Michelle Fields originally asked for an apology and said that's all it would have taken to bury the issue, but instead the Trump campaign conspired with her former employer to discredit her with bogus theories that have since been proven false by video that Trump would have had access to from moment one.

I am actually so pissed off about this I'm kind of having trouble going to bed. Why did I have to check the news before I clocked out...

Oh for Christs sake.  That entire farce is bull shit.  Watched the damn thing 100 times.  Are you for real?  This has nothing to do with Trump.  And it turns out this is the 2nd time this reporter has pulled this shit.  I have a daughter and many nieces.  If this happened aat a  ball game a concert or Black Friday it would be a none event.  This is petty BS its all because both parties are scared of Trump.  If it anyone else you would not have heard about it.  And while we are at it how about all those Trump protesters that when questioned, had no idea why they were even there.  

Wake up man.  Your being dragged down by propaganda

[Image: HG.gif]

(03-31-2016, 07:37 AM)HG Wrote:  Oh for Christs sake.  That entire farce is bull shit.  Watched the damn thing 100 times.  Are you for real?  This has nothing to do with Trump.  And it turns out this is the 2nd time this reporter has pulled this shit.  I have a daughter and many nieces.  If this happened aat a  ball game a concert or Black Friday it would be a none event.  This is petty BS its all because both parties are scared of Trump.  If it anyone else you would not have heard about it.  And while we are at it how about all those Trump protesters that when questioned, had no idea why they were even there.  

Wake up man.  Your being dragged down by propaganda

The LYING sure as hell has something to do with Trump. His story has changed several times. It never happened and she's making it up. Then it could have been someone else grabbing her. Then it became not a big deal. Now it's SHE COULD HAVE HAD A BOMB!!!!

What difference is it if the reporter has done this a million times? The facts are clear. He grabbed her hard enough to leave bruises. It's a misdemeanor battery, which honestly isn't a big deal, but the lying and dragging this chick through the mud is. That's what pisses me off.

Besides the fact is that she never said Allen West groped her, a sleazy news site was the one pushing the story and she told them to take it down. She has not been an attention seeker.

I don't give a damn about the Trump protestors, nor do I blame their violence on Trump. Some of the crap his supporters have done I might place partial blame though. He literally has told his fans to punch people in the face before. That's irresponsible, at least.

So, was this whole situation a conspiracy on the part of Fields?

Did she walk next to Trump knowing full well that the Secret Service Agent directly behind her would ignore her because she was a member of the cleared press group, but that Trump's campaign manager, being the valiant, brave soul he is, would reach between people to grab her because he'd perceive her as a threat?

A threat so significant, he didn't even look back and totally forgot about it when asked about it later, until the better video surfaced and he had to come up with a better cover story?

And there in lies the rub with trump supporters.  Any time you counter with facts they go to "its all conspiracy  because the establishment is scared."  Rater than the much more likely answer. Hes just pulling answers out of his ass.  

Like his whole "women who get abortions should be punished"  within 3 hours he changed his stance to only the doctors should be punished.   Why? Because it wasnt what his fanbase wanted to hear.  

There was a term for that when Mitt was running.... a flip flopper.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

If you guys think that you are going to change HG's mind on this even in a little bit, you're probably as delusional as Trump.