Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NFL 2015 NFL Gameday thread

(10-15-2015, 04:48 PM)BrooklynChiefsFan Wrote:  despite almost all of their games being decided by a FG, I'm taking Atlanta.  It'll go to OT and be won on the leg and I'll end up pissed, but so be it.

[Image: he-chose-poorly.jpg]

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(10-15-2015, 10:49 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(10-15-2015, 04:48 PM)BrooklynChiefsFan Wrote:  despite almost all of their games being decided by a FG, I'm taking Atlanta.  It'll go to OT and be won on the leg and I'll end up pissed, but so be it.

^^^^  lol

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

(10-15-2015, 10:49 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  

Rep, brah!

So I know we suck really bad, but can we talk about how bad Peyton Manning looks. He's got to be like bottom half of the QBs this year. If Denver's D wasn't so dominate, they would have lost most of their games.

Cleveland did everything they could not to win that game!

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

(10-18-2015, 04:10 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  So I know we suck really bad, but can we talk about how bad Peyton Manning looks. He's got to be like bottom half of the QBs this year. If Denver's D wasn't so dominate, they would have lost most of their games.

Well, playing the terrible offenses of six teams with a collective record of  10-24 has helped their defense.   

That's gonna change, cos Green Bay is coming to town after the bye week.  We'll see if his quick release gives them the fits it gave KC's defense.  Fucking Denver.... Gah.

Talib of the Broncos poked Allen of the Colts in the eye and then was seen yelling at the refs about it.

(11-08-2015, 07:24 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Talib of the Broncos poked Allen of the Colts in the eye and then was seen yelling at the refs about it.

Yeah. He looked kind of terrible in that sequence. Not to mention he poked the guy in the eye for having the audacity to get shoved by Von Miller after the play.

Apparently Talib has done this exact thing before, helping his team lose the game then too no less.

http://www.tbo.com/sports/bucs/talibs-pe...tly-274165

Fuck this guy. Fuck Von Miller for putting his knee on the throat of a downed opponent. Fuck the Broncos.

(11-09-2015, 09:01 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Apparently Talib has done this exact thing before, helping his team lose the game then too no less.

http://www.tbo.com/sports/bucs/talibs-pe...tly-274165

Fuck this guy. Fuck Von Miller for putting his knee on the throat of a downed opponent. Fuck the Broncos.

Von has been a dirty player since he came in the league.  I have no idea why nobody calls him on it.  Is it his nerd glasses?