Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs GAME THREAD: Boy, can't wait for Chicago
Thumbs Up 

Then I can watch our team take it up the ass in front of their home crowd to one of the worst teams in the league. I'm predicting Forte breaks the god damn single game rushing record, while we throw 85 lateral passes and bench Jamaal.

[Image: BjYgdYO.png]

There is the spirit of optimism I was looking for.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

Look, if KC loses to Chicago at Arrowhead I'm calling it a season.

On the one hand, I really, really think this is the game where KC gets back on track.  On the other hand...

[Image: unsure-o-s.gif]

(10-05-2015, 05:49 PM)NOLA Wrote:  On the one hand, I really, really think this is the game where KC gets back on track.  On the other hand...

That gif is broken for me, just stuck like it's a freeze frame, and that might actually make it all the more appropriate.

(10-05-2015, 09:42 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(10-05-2015, 05:49 PM)NOLA Wrote:  On the one hand, I really, really think this is the game where KC gets back on track.  On the other hand...

That gif is broken for me, just stuck like it's a freeze frame, and that might actually make it all the more appropriate.

It is just a freeze frame.  And it is appropriate.

(10-05-2015, 12:33 PM)F-Rott Wrote:  Then I can watch our team take it up the ass in front of their home crowd to one of the worst teams in the league. I'm predicting Forte breaks the god damn single game rushing record, while we throw 85 lateral passes and bench Jamaal.

I think your being skeptical.

[Image: HG.gif]

(10-07-2015, 08:36 AM)HG Wrote:  
(10-05-2015, 12:33 PM)F-Rott Wrote:  Then I can watch our team take it up the ass in front of their home crowd to one of the worst teams in the league. I'm predicting Forte breaks the god damn single game rushing record, while we throw 85 lateral passes and bench Jamaal.

I think your being skeptical.

This made me laugh more than I thought it would. Big Grin

[Image: BjYgdYO.png]

Where is Tyler Palko when you need him?

(10-08-2015, 05:43 AM)BrooklynChiefsFan Wrote:  Where is Tyler Palko when you need him?

You just stole some of the thunder from my WtCWW article this week. I need to start writing these earlier.