Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread
All things Mahomes can go here. It’s going to be  a HUGE thread. Probably the best thread ever in the history of HOTC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“I saw enough of Patrick Mahomes to think Alex Smith is gonna be a free agent next year,” Talib said Tuesday on the Vic Lombardi Show. “That guy can play some ball, Vic. ... He’s smart. I seen him checking protections, I seen him reading the defense. We know how strong his arm is, man. The guy is a competitor, so I think Alex Smith, he definitely might be on the market next year.”

But will this thread rival the Matt cassel thread?
[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates
(01-03-2018, 01:10 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: But will this thread rival the Matt cassel thread?

Pfui.  It will only be epic when it rivals the Ty Law thread.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
(01-03-2018, 01:44 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 01:10 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: But will this thread rival the Matt cassel thread?

Pfui.  It will only be epic when it rivals the Ty Law thread.

Before my time. That was that the warpath.
(01-03-2018, 12:54 PM)DallasChief Wrote: “I saw enough of Patrick Mahomes to think Alex Smith is gonna be a free agent next year,” Talib said Tuesday on the Vic Lombardi Show. “That guy can play some ball, Vic. ... He’s smart. I seen him checking protections, I seen him reading the defense. We know how strong his arm is, man. The guy is a competitor, so I think Alex Smith, he definitely might be on the market next year.”

"I mean, I took Alex around to a few bars, showed him some areas where he might like to buy a house, took him by a dispensary.  I'm just saying."
(01-03-2018, 02:11 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 12:54 PM)DallasChief Wrote: “I saw enough of Patrick Mahomes to think Alex Smith is gonna be a free agent next year,” Talib said Tuesday on the Vic Lombardi Show. “That guy can play some ball, Vic. ... He’s smart. I seen him checking protections, I seen him reading the defense. We know how strong his arm is, man. The guy is a competitor, so I think Alex Smith, he definitely might be on the market next year.”

"I mean, I took Alex around to a few bars, showed him some areas where he might like to buy a house, took him by a dispensary.  I'm just saying."

Jacksonville could sure use him, that much is true.

EDIT: Just realized you were talking about Talib, not DC. Much rather see him in Jacksonville instead of Denver still
I just hope that we get a good draft pick from trading him!  That would be awesome to have had him for a few years and get something in return.
[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!
Is his contract tradeable?  $20M is a lot of money.
(01-03-2018, 03:37 PM)DallasChief Wrote: Is his contract tradeable?  $20M is a lot of money.

Yeah. If he is traded the new team would take on the contract.