Home of the Chiefs
Playoffs - Printable Version

+- Home of the Chiefs (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gridiron (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: HG Memorial Chiefs Talk (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Playoffs (/showthread.php?tid=9559)

Playoffs - Razorchief - 01-01-2021

when will we know the playoff schedule? specifically the Chiefs games. gotta plan my days off from work so i can be there. we play on Jan. 16th or 17th or does it depend on seeding of our opponent. I know the AFC Championship is the 24th so no problem there

RE: Playoffs - DallasChief - 01-01-2021

May not know the 2nd round until after the first round is done.

RE: Playoffs - tyecopeland - 01-01-2021

The nfl and their scheduling secrecy is one of the most frustrating things.

RE: Playoffs - Razorchief - 01-02-2021

(01-01-2021, 09:18 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  The nfl and their scheduling secrecy is one of the most frustrating things.

true. i have tickets reserved for the playoff games and it is damn hard to plan being off work and other details

RE: Playoffs - NOLA - 01-02-2021

(01-02-2021, 07:10 AM)Razorchief Wrote:  
(01-01-2021, 09:18 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  The nfl and their scheduling secrecy is one of the most frustrating things.

true. i have tickets reserved for the playoff games and it is damn hard to plan being off work and other details

I'm in a lottery system for Saints playoff tix.  Only 3,000 people got to go to the last two games, so my odds aren't great.  I was told we probably won't know more than a few days before the game if we got tickets.

RE: Playoffs - asskickingboots - 01-04-2021

I'll post a separate game thread when we actually know who we're facing. The Chiefs are either going to face the Colts, Browns, Ravens, or the Titans, whomever is the worst remaining seed.

It's funny, a lot of these teams are suddenly full of confidence and probably believe the media narrative that the Chiefs are weak because their offense is supposedly faltering after a single game of below 21 points in over a calendar year. Even our backups managed to score 21 against an NFL team.

I think reality is that the Chiefs are already feeling bored and unchallenged after just a couple seasons of utter dominance. You have to remember they're getting everyone's best shot week in and out and they're still smelling like roses. They don't need to fire all of their ammunition every week to beat even good teams with their best efforts because everyone wants to make a name for themselves as players, coaches, and teams by beating the Chiefs and they just fucking can't.

Going to be fun watching other teams beat each other up this weekend for the chance to run face first into our saw blade.

RE: Playoffs - NOLA - 01-04-2021

(01-04-2021, 04:45 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  I'll post a separate game thread when we actually know who we're facing. The Chiefs are either going to face the Colts, Browns, Ravens, or the Titans, whomever is the worst remaining seed.

I have no idea if this is right or not because even trying to think about it made my head hurt, but none of those teams scare me.

RE: Playoffs - tyecopeland - 01-04-2021

(01-04-2021, 05:23 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(01-04-2021, 04:45 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  I'll post a separate game thread when we actually know who we're facing. The Chiefs are either going to face the Colts, Browns, Ravens, or the Titans, whomever is the worst remaining seed.

I have no idea if this is right or not because even trying to think about it made my head hurt, but none of those teams scare me.

Its right. And you're right. But all things considered I'd rather face the Browns or colts I think.

RE: Playoffs - asskickingboots - 01-05-2021

(01-04-2021, 05:23 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

I saw an article on Arrowhead Pride today titled "How each AFC Playoff Team Could Beat the Chiefs". I was really hoping it was a blank article, because that's what I would have done.