Home of the Chiefs
Chiefs From Warpath to Chiefs Huddle to Home of the Chiefs - Printable Version

+- Home of the Chiefs (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gridiron (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: HG Memorial Chiefs Talk (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Chiefs From Warpath to Chiefs Huddle to Home of the Chiefs (/showthread.php?tid=9517)

From Warpath to Chiefs Huddle to Home of the Chiefs - warthog - 02-02-2020

Man, I just can’t believe it.  I haven’t been on here much of late, been a busy year, but this last week I’ve thought about all the travails that I’ve experienced here.  I wasn’t here for Warpath, but joined when it was Chiefs Huddle.  My first couple of weeks here, DC called me Wardog, I think it was a dig at my political leanings. 

We’ve experienced a lot and had to endure a lot, especially BarryinStl.  The Ty Law thread that would never end, the anguish of losing, and where is 35YearsofCrap?  I just couldn’t believe it, signing on this site the other day and seeing a Chiefs Super Bowl thread.  Surreal.

I took a little time and read the history here in the Nigerian Nightmare section and reflected over all of that misery and great times too.  

So glad we are here and good luck Chiefs!

RE: From Warpath to Chiefs Huddle to Home of the Chiefs - NOLA - 02-02-2020

(02-02-2020, 01:15 PM)warthog Wrote:  Man, I just can’t believe it.  I haven’t been on here much of late, been a busy year, but this last week I’ve thought about all the travails that I’ve experienced here.  I wasn’t here for Warpath, but joined when it was Chiefs Huddle.  My first couple of weeks here, DC called me Wardog, I think it was a dig at my political leanings. 

We’ve experienced a lot and had to endure a lot, especially Barry.  The Ty Law thread that would never end, the anguish of losing, and were is 35YearsofCrap?  I just couldn’t believe signing on this site the other day and seeing a Chiefs Super Bowl thread.  Surreal.

I took a little time and read the history here in the Nigerian Nightmare section and reflected over all of that misery and great times too.  

So glad we are here and good luck Chiefs!

We finally did it, man.  Go Chiefs!

RE: From Warpath to Chiefs Huddle to Home of the Chiefs - DallasChief - 02-03-2020

Super Bowl?

RE: From Warpath to Chiefs Huddle to Home of the Chiefs - ChiefsChick23 - 02-04-2020

(02-03-2020, 10:51 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  Super Bowl?

Another one?  Deal me in.

RE: From Warpath to Chiefs Huddle to Home of the Chiefs - chiefsfaninky - 02-04-2020

(02-04-2020, 12:05 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  

Why stop at one?  Multiple would satisfy me.

RE: From Warpath to Chiefs Huddle to Home of the Chiefs - NOLA - 02-04-2020

(02-04-2020, 12:52 PM)chiefsfaninky Wrote:  

[Image: AdeptFarBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif]

RE: From Warpath to Chiefs Huddle to Home of the Chiefs - ChiefsChick23 - 02-06-2020

(02-04-2020, 05:46 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(02-04-2020, 12:52 PM)chiefsfaninky Wrote:  

[Image: AdeptFarBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif]

Maybe I'm still over-emotional from that Super Bowl win, but that literally just brought a tear to my eye.

It's Warpath-y.

RE: From Warpath to Chiefs Huddle to Home of the Chiefs - warthog - 02-07-2020

I was kind of getting pissed at Andy Reid when he was on the podium on parade day. He kept chanting ‘ONE MORE TIME!’ Or something like that, and was thinking to myself, ‘just one?, cmon man’.