Home of the Chiefs
It finally happened - Printable Version

+- Home of the Chiefs (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gridiron (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: 65 Toss Power Trap (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: It finally happened (/showthread.php?tid=9505)

It finally happened - ChiefsChick23 - 12-23-2019

Chiefs scoring offense: 4th
Chiefs scoring defense: 8th

Years and years of complaining that one side of the ball is great and the other just sucks are finally OVER.

RE: It finally happened - asskickingboots - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 10:00 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  Chiefs scoring offense: 4th

Years and years of complaining that one side of the ball is great and the other just sucks are finally OVER.

Don't steal my thunder. I started typing next week's game thread within minutes of the game going final and that's effectively a significant portion. About halfway through typing, but that glazier side hustle is getting in the way again.

There was one statistic I missed I would like to add. At some point in the 4th Collinsworth mentioned the Chiefs had a ridiculous record when holding opponents under I think 30 over recent years, just one loss to I don't remember how many victories. If someone remembers that it would be a sweet stat to add to it. Or I could do the research myself, but that takes time.

RE: It finally happened - ChiefsChick23 - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 10:48 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(12-23-2019, 10:00 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  Chiefs scoring offense: 4th

Don't steal my thunder. I started typing next week's game thread within minutes of the game going final and that's effectively a significant portion. About halfway through typing, but that glazier side hustle is getting in the way again.

There was one statistic I missed I would like to add. At some point in the 4th Collinsworth mentioned the Chiefs had a ridiculous record when holding opponents under I think 30 over recent years, just one loss to I don't remember how many victories. If someone remembers that it would be a sweet stat to add to it. Or I could do the research myself, but that takes time.

I think this deserves its own thread, because it's fucking miraculous.

RE: It finally happened - tyecopeland - 12-23-2019

Well we are 1-3 when allowing 30 points or more this year. And 10-1 otherwise.

RE: It finally happened - tyecopeland - 12-23-2019

We were 2-3 last year when allowing 30 or more. So 10-1 otherwise.

So total 20-2 when allowing less than 30.
3-6 when over.

RE: It finally happened - asskickingboots - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 01:37 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  We were 2-3 last year when allowing 30 or more. So 10-1 otherwise.

So total 20-2 when allowing less than 30.
3-6 when over.

I think 10-1 is the one I heard him say. Thank you.