Home of the Chiefs
Time for some Kareem love - Printable Version

+- Home of the Chiefs (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gridiron (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: 65 Toss Power Trap (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Time for some Kareem love (/thread-9410.html)

Pages: 1 2

Time for some Kareem love - Chi-town_Chief - 11-05-2018

Apparently he is on pace for 1200 rushing yards. 500 receiving and 22 touchdowns. Dude is having a quiet monster year

RE: Time for some Kareem love - The_Jonas - 11-05-2018

Most under-rated player on the team.

Listen to most guys talk about their top 5 RB's and Hunt is almost never on the list. He doesn't even come up during the discussions.

I can't remember the last time a rookie got less credit for leading the NFL in rushing.

RE: Time for some Kareem love - NOLA - 11-05-2018

(11-05-2018, 05:13 PM)The_Jonas Wrote: Most under-rated player on the team.

Listen to most guys talk about their top 5 RB's and Hunt is almost never on the list.   He doesn't even come up during the discussions.  

I can't remember the last time a rookie got less credit for leading the NFL in rushing.

I dunno.  I mean, I don't think the media shows him any love, but I was having a bar conversation last month with randoms and mentioned that Kamara was one of a small handful of players that look like video game characters when they play and someone immediately replied, "Yeah, and the other three are on the Chiefs: Mahomes, Hill and Kareem Hunt."

That's straight-up anecdotal, but I hear non-Chiefs NFL fans bring him up quite a bit.  I'm sure most of those people play fantasy, which helps.

RE: Time for some Kareem love - ChiefsChick23 - 11-05-2018

My goodness.

We have the hottest QB, the best WR, the best TE (he's better than Gronk this year - fight me), and the best RB and an o-line that is seamlessly inserting backups as starters go down with little to no drop in production.

This seems unfair.

I LOVE IT!!

RE: Time for some Kareem love - tyecopeland - 11-05-2018

This o-line would be horrible with Brady under center. I don't really give them any credit.

RE: Time for some Kareem love - NOLA - 11-05-2018

(11-05-2018, 08:47 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: This o-line would be horrible with Brady under center. I don't really give them any credit.

Yeah... it wasn't a great line when everyone was healthy, but losing the doctor was a real turning point.

RE: Time for some Kareem love - The_Jonas - 11-06-2018

(11-05-2018, 10:59 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 08:47 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: This o-line would be horrible with Brady under center. I don't really give them any credit.

Yeah... it wasn't a great line when everyone was healthy, but losing the doctor was a real turning point.

Meh, Brady isn't a mobile guy, but he tends to do fine and in his entire career he's played with one GREAT linemen...and Belichick wouldn't pay him so he left. 

Ever since 06 I don't doubt Brady can get the job done better than most with nothing but a trash offensive roster.

KC still has two pretty good offensive tackles and they've been healthy.

RE: Time for some Kareem love - Chi-town_Chief - 11-06-2018

Just saw some pundit say the chiefs weakness is they don't have a run game.

Kareem is number 3 in the league in rushing.

RE: Time for some Kareem love - The_Jonas - 11-06-2018

(11-06-2018, 04:17 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: Just saw some pundit say the chiefs weakness is they don't have a run game.

They're also 13th as a team in total rushing and 8th in YPC.  

I'd like to know who this alleged expert is.

RE: Time for some Kareem love - Chi-town_Chief - 11-06-2018

(11-06-2018, 04:31 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 04:17 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: Just saw some pundit say the chiefs weakness is they don't have a run game.

They're also 13th as a team in total rushing and 8th in YPC.  

I'd like to know who this alleged expert is.

It was Tomlinson