Home of the Chiefs
Chiefs Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - Printable Version

+- Home of the Chiefs (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gridiron (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: 65 Toss Power Trap (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Chiefs Training Camp & Preseason 2018 (/thread-9363.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - NOLA - 07-16-2018

(07-15-2018, 04:38 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 01:44 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 02:04 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: I had a little time to watch some Chiefs highlights, esp the game vs. the Donks last year where Pat smoked 'em.

Mann... that offense should be PROLIFIC.

Edit to add:

Kareem Hunt is RIDICULOUS.

You edited this and you're still 100% cool with everything as it's written?

Yes.  I stand by my words.  STAND.  BY.  THEM.

re: Wilson, I thought he did step up and played way above his pay grade last year when he was healthy.  But now, with Watkins and a (theoretically) healthy Conley... good luck in Miami, dude.  You're gonna need it.

Heh.  Exactly.

RE: Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - The_Jonas - 07-16-2018

(07-15-2018, 11:22 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 10:21 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 03:39 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Rewatched the Chiefs/Denver game with Pat starting.

Man oh man...

Yeah.  Dude make Albert Wilson look like a world beater and made about 3 throws that nobody in the NFL (except maybe Rogers and Stafford) can make.

Been reading a lot of hype coming out of Miami about how Albert Wilson is about to have a breakout season.  High comedy.  Would recommend.

Eh, Miami fans are insane.  A few examples.  

1.  Claimed Ajayi was the best RB in football before the season.  After he was traded, they said he sucked. 

2.  They actually thought JAY CUTLER made their team a SB contender last year.  I argued with many of them.  When I said Tannehill was better than Cutler, you'd think I'd just said Tannehill was better than Dan Marino.

3.  They argued that Jarvis Landry was hands down the best WR in the NFL over Antonio Brown (lol) because he has more receptions (for 9 yards a pop).

I'll give them this.  They're an optimistic fanbase.

RE: Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - ChiefsChick23 - 07-16-2018

(07-16-2018, 02:14 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 11:22 AM)NOLA Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 10:21 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 03:39 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: Rewatched the Chiefs/Denver game with Pat starting.

Man oh man...

Yeah.  Dude make Albert Wilson look like a world beater and made about 3 throws that nobody in the NFL (except maybe Rogers and Stafford) can make.

Been reading a lot of hype coming out of Miami about how Albert Wilson is about to have a breakout season.  High comedy.  Would recommend.

Eh, Miami fans are insane.  A few examples.  

1.  Claimed Ajayi was the best RB in football before the season.  After he was traded, they said he sucked. 

2.  They actually thought JAY CUTLER made their team a SB contender last year.  I argued with many of them.  When I said Tannehill was better than Cutler, you'd think I'd just said Tannehill was better than Dan Marino.

3.  They argued that Jarvis Landry was hands down the best WR in the NFL over Antonio Brown (lol) because he has more receptions (for 9 yards a pop).

I'll give them this.  They're an optimistic fanbase.

I hate the Dolphins, always have, always will.  With their stupid color scheme and their ridiculous mascot, I hope they live in the basement forever and only win a game when it helps the Chiefs.

RE: Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - HG - 07-18-2018

1:  Wichita plain ass sucks.  The entire city is laid out wrong.  You have to drive clear across town to do any thing.  The main road just south of downtown is Kellogg.  I just hate this road.  the way businesses are set up on each side really sucks.  Its one of those highways with stop lights on it.  Only place worse would be Dodge city.

2:  Chick we need to get together pretty quick.  David wont be going but he sent me his tickets if you wanna go to the season ticket holder days.

RE: Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - ChiefsChick23 - 07-18-2018

(07-18-2018, 05:37 AM)HG Wrote: 1:  Wichita plain ass sucks.  The entire city is laid out wrong.  You have to drive clear across town to do any thing.  The main road just south of downtown is Kellogg.  I just hate this road.  the way businesses are set up on each side really sucks.  Its one of those highways with stop lights on it.  Only place worse would be Dodge city.

2:  Chick we need to get together pretty quick.  David wont be going but he sent me his tickets if you wanna go to the season ticket holder days.

1) Well, most of her time will be on campus.  Meh.

2) YES PLEASE. Let's do it.

And what is it with Chiefs running backs and assault?  Kareem Hunt was involved in an assault incident. Was not arrested but it's possible the NFL will be handing down penalties.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/body-cam-video-released-in-kareem-hunt-incident

RE: Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - The_Jonas - 07-18-2018

(07-18-2018, 05:37 AM)HG Wrote: 1:  Wichita plain ass sucks.  The entire city is laid out wrong.  You have to drive clear across town to do any thing.  The main road just south of downtown is Kellogg.  I just hate this road.  the way businesses are set up on each side really sucks.  Its one of those highways with stop lights on it.  Only place worse would be Dodge city.

Uhhh... 

Kellogg is all a flyover highway with ramps now.

And that didn't happen recently.  You haven't been here since the 80's have you?

Between Kellogg, 235, 135, K-96 and 254 there's a highway leading nearly everywhere now.  You can get from one side of town to the other in about 15 minutes.

RE: Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - The_Jonas - 07-18-2018

(07-18-2018, 07:38 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:

And what is it with Chiefs running backs and assault?  Kareem Hunt was involved in an assault incident. Was not arrested but it's possible the NFL will be handing down penalties.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/body-cam-video-released-in-kareem-hunt-incident

Having read up on the story previously I've seen NOTHING to make me think he assaulted anyone.

He removed a drunk belligerent moron from a party according to pretty much everyone.

RE: Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - ChiefsChick23 - 07-19-2018

(07-18-2018, 01:30 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:

Having read up on the story previously I've seen NOTHING to make me think he assaulted anyone.

He removed a drunk belligerent moron from a party according to pretty much everyone.

Yep, later reports I ran across said the accuser is full of shit.

RE: Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - The_Jonas - 07-20-2018

(07-19-2018, 01:23 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:

One thing to notice is that Kareem seems to spend a lot of time partying.  

Now I'm not the morality police, but you know how some players handle success poorly?  It could be a case of that, but he's not having dudes break into his home and pistol whip his ex, so he's still a way from being Shady McCoy.

RE: Training Camp & Preseason 2018 - NOLA - 07-20-2018

(07-20-2018, 11:22 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 01:23 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:

One thing to notice is that Kareem seems to spend a lot of time partying.  

Now I'm not the morality police, but you know how some players handle success poorly?  It could be a case of that, but he's not having dudes break into his home and pistol whip his ex, so he's still a way from being Shady McCoy.

He's what, 22?  I hear what you're saying, but I'm also really fucking glad nobody was reporting on the shit I was up to/explaining to the cops at that age.