Home of the Chiefs
Chiefs OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread - Printable Version

+- Home of the Chiefs (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gridiron (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: 65 Toss Power Trap (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Chiefs OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread (/thread-9334.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread - DallasChief - 01-03-2018

All things Mahomes can go here. It’s going to be  a HUGE thread. Probably the best thread ever in the history of HOTC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OFFFICIAL PAT MAHOMES Threas - DallasChief - 01-03-2018

“I saw enough of Patrick Mahomes to think Alex Smith is gonna be a free agent next year,” Talib said Tuesday on the Vic Lombardi Show. “That guy can play some ball, Vic. ... He’s smart. I seen him checking protections, I seen him reading the defense. We know how strong his arm is, man. The guy is a competitor, so I think Alex Smith, he definitely might be on the market next year.”

RE: OFFFICIAL PAT MAHOMES Threas - Chi-town_Chief - 01-03-2018

But will this thread rival the Matt cassel thread?

RE: OFFFICIAL PAT MAHOMES Threas - ChiefsChick23 - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 01:10 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: But will this thread rival the Matt cassel thread?

Pfui.  It will only be epic when it rivals the Ty Law thread.

RE: OFFFICIAL PAT MAHOMES Threas - Chi-town_Chief - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 01:44 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 01:10 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: But will this thread rival the Matt cassel thread?

Pfui.  It will only be epic when it rivals the Ty Law thread.

Before my time. That was that the warpath.

RE: OFFFICIAL PAT MAHOMES Threas - NOLA - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 12:54 PM)DallasChief Wrote: “I saw enough of Patrick Mahomes to think Alex Smith is gonna be a free agent next year,” Talib said Tuesday on the Vic Lombardi Show. “That guy can play some ball, Vic. ... He’s smart. I seen him checking protections, I seen him reading the defense. We know how strong his arm is, man. The guy is a competitor, so I think Alex Smith, he definitely might be on the market next year.”

"I mean, I took Alex around to a few bars, showed him some areas where he might like to buy a house, took him by a dispensary.  I'm just saying."

RE: OFFFICIAL PAT MAHOMES Threas - asskickingboots - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 02:11 PM)NOLA Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 12:54 PM)DallasChief Wrote: “I saw enough of Patrick Mahomes to think Alex Smith is gonna be a free agent next year,” Talib said Tuesday on the Vic Lombardi Show. “That guy can play some ball, Vic. ... He’s smart. I seen him checking protections, I seen him reading the defense. We know how strong his arm is, man. The guy is a competitor, so I think Alex Smith, he definitely might be on the market next year.”

"I mean, I took Alex around to a few bars, showed him some areas where he might like to buy a house, took him by a dispensary.  I'm just saying."

Jacksonville could sure use him, that much is true.

EDIT: Just realized you were talking about Talib, not DC. Much rather see him in Jacksonville instead of Denver still

RE: OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread - mabbott - 01-03-2018

I just hope that we get a good draft pick from trading him!  That would be awesome to have had him for a few years and get something in return.

RE: OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread - DallasChief - 01-03-2018

Is his contract tradeable?  $20M is a lot of money.

RE: OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread - Chi-town_Chief - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 03:37 PM)DallasChief Wrote: Is his contract tradeable?  $20M is a lot of money.

Yeah. If he is traded the new team would take on the contract.