Home of the Chiefs
Chiefs Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - Printable Version

+- Home of the Chiefs (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gridiron (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: 65 Toss Power Trap (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Chiefs Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys (/thread-9328.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - NOLA - 12-31-2017

They flexed the goddamn Saints-Bucs game that has playoff-seeding implications to 3:30, seriously fucking with my ability to watch this Chiefs game.  Goddammit.

RE: Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - asskickingboots - 12-31-2017

(12-31-2017, 09:24 AM)NOLA Wrote: They flexed the goddamn Saints-Bucs game that has playoff-seeding implications to 3:30, seriously fucking with my ability to watch this Chiefs game.  Goddammit.

That sucks. A lot more riding on that Saints game obviously. If I were you I'd watch that and pick up on the highlights of the Chiefs and Mahomes later.

RE: Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - NOLA - 12-31-2017

(12-31-2017, 10:43 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 09:24 AM)NOLA Wrote: They flexed the goddamn Saints-Bucs game that has playoff-seeding implications to 3:30, seriously fucking with my ability to watch this Chiefs game.  Goddammit.

That sucks. A lot more riding on that Saints game obviously. If I were you I'd watch that and pick up on the highlights of the Chiefs and Mahomes later.

That's what I'm going to do because I want to watch the Saints game with a bunch of my friends, but this still kinda sucks.  It just occurred to me like two weeks ago to ask my dad for his Sunday Ticket password, which was a thing he clearly did not even know he had.  So I could watch the Chiefs game, but I'm gonna go be social and shit instead.

Still... 1st round rookie QB playing for the first time.  I'm not too good to admit I'm damn curious to watch that.

RE: Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - HG - 12-31-2017

I will enjoy it in your absence.

RE: Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - tyecopeland - 12-31-2017

They moved the STL market out of the Chiefs game and put the Jags game in instead. So now I can't even watch the game. First time all year. My guide still says chiefs.

RE: Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - warthog - 12-31-2017

KIt was a fun game until Reid brought Tyler Bray in.  Hate to lose to the Donkeys, even if it is our C team to their A team.

RE: Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - tyecopeland - 12-31-2017

Well glad we didn't lose.

RE: Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - ChiefsChick23 - 12-31-2017

That may have been the most entertaining regular season win that didn't mean anything at all I've ever seen.

Our 2's, for the most part, manhandled their 1's.

Sweet.

RE: Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - ChiefsChick23 - 12-31-2017

And the stars have aligned.

Cincy beat the Ravens, so now it's the Bills vs. JAX and the Titans vs the Chiefs in Arrowhead!

RE: Game 16: Chiefs at Donkeys - warthog - 12-31-2017

IMahomes looked great. Stats aren’t everything but he would have had a better stay line if Robinson would have caught his perfect throw in the end zone. What I saw from Mahomes was intangibles  that Smith does not have. Mahomes made third down conversions when Smith would have been in a fetal position. Mahomes made completeions when Smith would have thrown it away. And his game winning drive was like a vet.