Home of the Chiefs
Chiefs Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football - Printable Version

+- Home of the Chiefs (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gridiron (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: 65 Toss Power Trap (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Chiefs Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football (/thread-9169.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football - Vazza - 12-04-2016

2016 making the AFC great again!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

RE: Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football - warthog - 12-04-2016

Could we win a game by more than a touchdown just once?

RE: Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football - asskickingboots - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 09:40 PM)warthog Wrote: Could we win a game by more than a touchdown just once?

Yeah, because otherwise the BCS might overlook us.

Jokes aside, the last 5 Chiefs games have been decided by a combined 14 points and the Chiefs are 4-1 in that stretch. I am certainly grateful for those wins and they're entertaining games, but I'd love to see a game that isn't in question to the last minute. Maybe 26-10 in favor of the good guys like it was in Oakland.

RE: Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football - Vazza - 12-04-2016

Hey HG, will the Lot be open sooner than 3pm on Thursday? That's when I was planning on getting there with AKB.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

RE: Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football - ChiefsChick23 - 12-05-2016

(12-04-2016, 09:40 PM)warthog Wrote: Could we win a game by more than a touchdown just once?

All you need is a single point to get the job done.

I don't care as long as we're ahead when the clock runs out.

In fact, it's almost more fun when the bad guys have hope, and then it's snatched away at the last second.

That's what made the Denver win so... delicious.

RE: Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football - Razorchief - 12-05-2016

Seems something always happens for me to miss this game. This year it is all counselling staff being scheduled for two days of training--RIGHT AT GAME DAY!!!  Sometimes I worry about the people I work with.

(12-05-2016, 09:00 AM)Razorchief Wrote: Seems something always happens for me to miss this game. This year it is all counselling staff being scheduled for two days of training--RIGHT AT GAME DAY!!!  Sometimes I worry about the people I work with.

You look a little under the weather.  I think you need to spend time with 76k other Chiefs crazies in the freezing cold hating on the Raiders to get better.

Big Grin

I'm thinking that Derrick Johnson is due a huge game.

Let it be Thursday.

RE: Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football - warthog - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 09:00 AM)Razorchief Wrote: Seems something always happens for me to miss this game. This year it is all counselling staff being scheduled for two days of training--RIGHT AT GAME DAY!!!  Sometimes I worry about the people I work with.

I missed the last Chiefs-raiders Thursday night game because of a sons high school basketball game and I will miss the first part of this Thursday nights game because of my son's high school basketball game.

(12-05-2016, 10:28 AM)warthog Wrote:

I missed the last Chiefs-raiders Thursday night game because of a sons high school basketball game and I will miss the first part of this Thursday nights game because of my son's high school basketball game.

Your son needs a different hobby.