Home of the Chiefs
Chiefs Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - Printable Version

+- Home of the Chiefs (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gridiron (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: 65 Toss Power Trap (http://www.homeofthechiefs.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Chiefs Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 (/thread-9155.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - ChiefsChick23 - 11-06-2016

Let's just move on to Carolina, shall we?

Word is that Houston might play.

I would bet money Alex Smith will, and I'll call Ware and Maclin at 50/50.

I have no idea what, if anything, will happen to Kelce.

RE: Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - asskickingboots - 11-06-2016

Yeah, it'll be a fun week to watch the injury report, but I have no doubt the QB "controversy" is over.

RE: Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - asskickingboots - 11-06-2016

BTW, for the moment in the same number of games Dee Ford (9) has a half sack more than Von Miller (8.5) and is tied for the NFL lead. If and when Houston comes back healthy, this has the potential to be the best pass rush duo in the NFL. I don't think I'd have thought that was possible even 4 weeks ago.

RE: Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - ChiefsChick23 - 11-07-2016

Confirmed that Alex Smith will start.  Houston is iffy. Maclin is iffy.  Ware has not passed concussion protocol yet.

I hope Ware returns quickly.

RE: Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - mabbott - 11-08-2016

I sincerely hope Ware passes the concussion protocol.  We need to win this game!

I am glad the QB controversy is put to bed.

RE: Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - HG - 11-08-2016

(11-06-2016, 07:05 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: Yeah, it'll be a fun week to watch the injury report, but I have no doubt the QB "controversy" is over.

Was there ever really a  "Controversy"?  Or just some crybaby Smith haters that got nuthin better to do

Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - NOLA - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 07:18 PM)HG Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 07:05 PM)asskickingboots Wrote: Yeah, it'll be a fun week to watch the injury report, but I have no doubt the QB "controversy" is over.

Was there ever really a  "Controversy"?  Or just some crybaby Smith haters that got nuthin better to do

I don't think was either. I think the controversy was that Smith got a concussion, didn't want to admit they let him back on the field with a concussion, then kept him out last week to save face. That's my guess. Anyway, the kerfuffle came from the Chiefs' handling of the media last week, not any group of fans.

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!

RE: Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - The_Jonas - 11-09-2016

(11-08-2016, 08:05 PM)NOLA Wrote:

I don't think was either. I think the controversy was that Smith got a concussion, didn't want to admit they let him back on the field with a concussion, then kept him out last week to save face. That's my guess. Anyway, the kerfuffle came from the Chiefs' handling of the media last week, not any group of fans.

Oh, not around here, but I assure you Smith has a devoted crowd of people who sound EXACTLY like RoR.  

Passionate in their Alex Smith hatred.  They argue with me that he's as bad as Matt Cassel.  

Now, I'm rough on Smith, but I'm also not a moron.

RE: Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - ChiefsChick23 - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 12:27 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:

Oh, not around here, but I assure you Smith has a devoted crowd of people who sound EXACTLY like RoR.  

Passionate in their Alex Smith hatred.  They argue with me that he's as bad as Matt Cassel.  

I see people claiming that Huard was better than Smith.

Dumbassery.

RE: Chiefs @ Carolina Game 9 - The_Jonas - 11-09-2016

(11-09-2016, 08:29 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 12:27 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:

I see people claiming that Huard was better than Smith.

Dumbassery.

To be fair, I STILL think Huard was better than Cassel.