Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football
(12-05-2016, 10:37 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 10:28 AM)warthog Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 09:00 AM)Razorchief Wrote: Seems something always happens for me to miss this game. This year it is all counselling staff being scheduled for two days of training--RIGHT AT GAME DAY!!!  Sometimes I worry about the people I work with.

I missed the last Chiefs-raiders Thursday night game because of a sons high school basketball game and I will miss the first part of this Thursday nights game because of my son's high school basketball game.

Your son needs a different hobby.
This is my fourth and last son to go through high school, hard to believe I've been going to these games since 2007, every year, but I'm used to it now.  My kid is a sophomore playing on varsity, on a team that finished 3rd in the state last year, and I really love watching him play, so it doesn't really bother me that much.  I will get to see the end of the game though, and the way the Chiefs are playing lately, that's really the most important part.
So I'm reading that Noon is when Arrowhead opens up on Thursday....if so that just seems like extra time for people that don't like each other to get drunk and then do something about not liking eachother.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Hali
&Houston
&Poe
&Johnson
&Devito
&Berry
&...Peters?
Thursday should just be a holiday.
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
[emoji23]

Hali
&Houston
&Poe
&Johnson
&Devito
&Berry
&...Peters?
(12-05-2016, 09:17 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 09:00 AM)Razorchief Wrote: Seems something always happens for me to miss this game. This year it is all counselling staff being scheduled for two days of training--RIGHT AT GAME DAY!!!  Sometimes I worry about the people I work with.

You look a little under the weather.  I think you need to spend time with 76k other Chiefs crazies in the freezing cold hating on the Raiders to get better.

Big Grin

One advantage is that I usually work evenings, 1-10, so having the training from 9-4 does allow me to watch the game instead of being at work and having to actually do job stuff.
Well I wont be arriving until 2:00.    I have not heard from the Chiefs yet what time they are opening.  I doubt there will be a rush.  After all thats why they call them fair weather fans,
[Image: HG.gif]
(12-05-2016, 01:26 PM)HG Wrote: Well I wont be arriving until 2:00.    I have not heard from the Chiefs yet what time they are opening.  I doubt there will be a rush.  After all thats why they call them fair weather fans,

You'll have to park in the back 40, son.  That'll be too late. Big Grin

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kan...62803.html
[Image: CC23sig3copy.gif]
Nah.

Hali
&Houston
&Poe
&Johnson
&Devito
&Berry
&...Peters?
change of plans.  I will be there at 1:00.  Along with my handicapped tag.
[Image: HG.gif]
Well I'm leaving Branson around 930-10am

Hali
&Houston
&Poe
&Johnson
&Devito
&Berry
&...Peters?