Home of the Chiefs

Full Version: Alex Smith traded to Washington
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
That's insane on the redskins part. Not that I'm a big kirk cousins believer but damn. Hope there was a bidding war.
Supposedly involves another player and picks. Will be interesting.
I want to know now.  Now!  What'd we get?
Sheffer says 2nd round and possibly more... tthat's vague. Says the Browns were also in talks.
(01-30-2018, 10:17 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: [ -> ]Sheffer says 2nd round and possibly more... tthat's vague. Says the Browns were also in talks.

Now I'm seeing a 3rd plus a player to be announce tomorrow .
(01-30-2018, 10:22 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2018, 10:17 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: [ -> ]Sheffer says 2nd round and possibly more... tthat's vague. Says the Browns were also in talks.

Now I'm seeing a 3rd plus a player to be announce tomorrow .

Yeah shefty edited himself pretty quickly. No idea who is on the redskins that would be available but I'm sure it won't be anyone I'm excited about.

Redskins paid up for smith too. 71 mil guaranteed over 5 years.
We get a 3rd and the redskins will get a 3rd round comp pick for cousins leaving... the player better be good. 

Sheffer now says 6 teams were interested. But yet we only got a 3rd. Ahhhhh. I need to know who the player is.
(01-30-2018, 10:50 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: [ -> ]We get a 3rd and the redskins will get a 3rd round comp pick for cousins leaving... the player better be good. 

Sheffer now says 6 teams were interested. But yet we only got a 3rd. Ahhhhh. I need to know who the player is.

There are reports that this morning it was a 2nd rounder, but now it's a 3rd and a player. That player have better be pretty damn good *cough* josh Norman *cough*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8