Home of the Chiefs

Full Version: Countdown to Cowtown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... our trip to KC sealed the deal.

We are moving back in the summer of 2018.

So if anybody has a lead on someone needing a marketer or a martial arts teacher in that time frame, preferably north of the river... lemme know.

Time to come home.
(11-27-2017, 09:25 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: [ -> ]So... our trip to KC sealed the deal.

So if anybody has a lead on someone needing a marketer or a martial arts teacher in that time frame, preferably north of the river... lemme know.

Time to come home.

Sweet!

I imagine the Chiefs will need someone to help with their image this coming offseason... maybe it's destiny?
Welcome home
(11-27-2017, 09:32 AM)NOLA Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2017, 09:25 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: [ -> ]So... our trip to KC sealed the deal.

Time to come home.

Sweet!

I imagine the Chiefs will need someone to help with their image this coming offseason... maybe it's destiny?

Beyond my skill set. Smile

In all seriousness, I will be looking into jobs that help promote KC as a place to live and work.  I'm pretty passionate about the city and I think I'd do a good job.
Is KC known as cowtown?
(11-29-2017, 01:22 PM)DallasChief Wrote: [ -> ]Is KC known as cowtown?

It's one thing it's called. It's not the only "cowtown" though.
I never knew that. They could use some good marketing.
(11-29-2017, 02:56 PM)DallasChief Wrote: [ -> ]I never knew that. They could use some good marketing.

I think Kansas Citians are a little ashamed of it.

Remember the cattle drive they had for a few years? Is that still going on?