Home of the Chiefs

Full Version: Week 11 @ Giants, Normal As Hell Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The 6-3 Chiefs will take an extra week off to prepare and get healthy before facing the NY Giants, who are 1-7 before their week 10 matchup against the 49ers.

It seems like every game has been against some badass team and an elevated national audience. This here is just a plain old noon game against a bad team. And I don't feel bad about saying that. Not even a "pretty good for a 1-7 team" throwaway thought.

The Giants were thought to be a playoff caliber team heading into the year, but those dreams are all but procedurally finished. They looked not awful against the Broncos a few weeks back, their best game and only win thus far, but got soundly defeated by the Seahawks and then embarrassingly demolished by the Rams. They have some real injury concerns too.

The Chiefs have been in desperate need of a bye week for about a month now. This won't cure all that ails, but maybe some rest and some self scouting will do some real good.
really wish MacAdoo would have been fired yesterday.  They will probably hit 1-8, fire him the following monday, and show up with a little shot in the arm to face the Chiefs.
Finally.  This schedule really took its toll on us.  And I am talking about me and the wife.  We are actually thrilled to have the next 4 games or so at noon.  Finally back to some normality
I'm wondering how many rushing yards the Chiefs defense will give up against the bye.

If it can be done, they'd do it.
(11-07-2017, 03:09 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering how many rushing yards the Chiefs defense will give up against the bye.

If it can be done, they'd do it.

2003's defense proves it can't.
The Giants are in a sad state. I hope this game gets us back on track.
Since I'll be on the road north to Missouri that day, I'll have to listen to it on the radio.

Figures, the one game I can't watch, we'll probably blow them out.
Hali is not practicing due to swelling in his knees. De ford also is still not practicing.
(11-15-2017, 03:50 PM)tyecopeland Wrote: [ -> ]Hali is not practicing due to swelling in his knees. De ford also is still not practicing.
Hali has been a disappointment this year. All that noise in pre-season and half a year's rest to do na da.
Did McAdoo get fired?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6