Home of the Chiefs

Full Version: Chiefs and Raiders Thursday Night Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Wow.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
FYI, they open the gates into the stadium at 6 pm. 

Man, this is gonna be a hell of a game.
Change of plans.  I will be there at noon.  We start shutting down about an hour and a half before kick off.  Was on the Raiders site.  They really want this one.  The last tie they lost, was us.
(12-06-2016, 08:42 AM)HG Wrote: [ -> ]Change of plans.  I will be there at noon.  We start shutting down about an hour and a half before kick off.  Was on the Raiders site.  They really want this one.  The last tie they lost, was us.

I expect all you in attendance to do your duty and blow their eardrums out.

Let's remove any doubt about where the loudest stadium on earth is.

Big Grin
I just hope the fair weather fans show up.
(12-06-2016, 10:13 AM)HG Wrote: [ -> ]I just hope the fair weather fans show up.

This isn't like three or four years ago where bitter cold would prevent people from attending a fight between two basement-dwellers.

This is for stakes.  BIG stakes.

Possibly the game of the year for this season.
Very true.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Yeah.  These are also the same people who leave after the third quarter during a tied game just so the can get a jump on the traffic
I am so excited for this game! I drove by the complex on the way to my hotel and I was smiling the wholeness time!
(12-06-2016, 04:01 PM)mabbott Wrote: [ -> ]I am so excited for this game! I drove by the complex on the way to my hotel and I was smiling the wholeness time!

This isnt your first time is it?  And do you know how to contact us?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15